The registration for the IEEE HPCC 2013&IEEE/IFIP EUC 2013 main conference and its associated symposiums/workshops has been opened. Please make your registration as soon as possible in order to save money.
General Registration Information
● There are two types of conference registration available (see Table 1) -- author registration and attendee registration.
● For each type of registration, there are two rates. The early registration fee is applied if you register by the early registration deadline of September 20, 2013. The late/on-site registration fee is applied if you register after the early registration deadline.
● All the main conference papers and the symposium/workshop papers will be published in the same IEEE CPS proceedings. In the following, the registration fee, the registration deadline, etc, are applicable to both the main conference papers and the symposium/workshop papers.
● If you get an invitation email to submit your revised paper to an EI-indexed journal special issue (IJAACS/IJCSE/IJES), please send a confirmation email to show whether to accept this invitation or not in a week. If you accept it, you need to pay the author registration fee for the conference plus the additional publication fee for the journal special issue. Please make sure to mark the checkbox of "Additional Publication Fee (For Invited EI Special Issue Papers Only) " in the registration form. Notice that a paper to be published in this journal special issue will not be published in the conference proceedings. We guarantee that your revised paper will be published in this journal special issue; However, your revised paper still needs to be reviewed again in the journal submission system and we expect that an acceptance letter from the journal submission system will be issued around December 2013.
NOTE: At least one author of each accepted paper must register using the author registration rate to ensure that the paper will be included in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. The author registration must be received by the special author registration deadline of October 1, 2013. If the registration is not received by this date, the paper will not be included in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings.
Table 1: Two Types of Registration
● Payment of a registration fee covers the cost to attend the main conference and all symposium/workshop sessions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, conference reception and banquet, and all lunches and dinners during the conference. In addition, each registrant will receive a copy of the IEEE CPS conference proceedings in WebPub.
● The registration fee in the above table is the amount of money to be paid by the registrant to the conference. The registrant is also responsible for paying any service charges due to banking or postal services.
● Authors of the main conference are allowed up to 8 pages for a paper that will appear in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. Up to four additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$100 or RMB¥620 per page.
● Authors of all symposiums/workshops are allowed up to 6 pages for a paper that will appear in the IEEE CPS conference proceedings. Up to four additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$100 or RMB¥620 per page.
● For “IEEE Member” or “IEEE Student Member” of author registration, when making the registration, it is required for the registrant to email the scanned copy a valid IEEE Member card to .
● For “IEEE Student Member” or “Student Non-Member” of author registration, the student must be the first author of the registered paper, and the student must be currently a full time student in a university or an institute. When making the registration, it is required for the student to email the scanned copy of a valid student ID card to .
● “Paper ID” is the number assigned to your submitted paper by the EasyChair.
● You must register through banking. Please check “Payment Information” section for more information.
● You can contact the registration chair, Ms. Guihua Duan at regarding invitation letters of conference participation after you have registered. We can only provide such letters once your registration fee has been paid. The letters will be provided to you by the local arrangements chair from China. Invitation letters will be issued only to the authors outside China.
● Receipt/invoice of the registration fee and the conference proceedings (in WebPub) will be available at the conference venue. We will not send you receipt/invoice/conference proceedings through postal service after the conference.
● This note is for authors from the Mainland China regarding the invoice of the registration fee: 我们收到注册费后，会先将发票开好。因此，当你交纳注册费后，请务必给大会注册主席段桂华老师写封邮件（），邮件上除了写明论文编号、作者等信息以外，另外还请写清楚有关开具发票的信息：是开单位还是开个人还是两者都要开，如单位为“中南大学”，个人为“段桂华”，如果单位个人都要开则是“中南大学段桂华”；也请指明发票上的项目是写“会务费”、“会议费”或者“会议注册费”（如果不指明，我们会统一开具“会议注册费”）。
All requests for refunds must be received before October 1, 2013. No refunds will be allowed after this date. There will be a USD$100 or RMB¥620 service charge for all refunds. Please send a cancellation request to the registration chair, Ms. Guihua Duan at , using the same email address with which you sent the scanned copy of your registration form.
Please make your registration using either of the following payment methods:
● Payment by PayPal: mainly for registrants outside the Mainland China.
Please make your registration using PayPal transfer with credit card or savings card on our website.
● Payment by Bank registrants outside the Mainland China, and payment can ONLY be in US dollars: Please transfer your registration fee to the following banking account:
Account Name: Central South University
Account No: 43102871508091001
Name of the bank where the account has been opened: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, China
SWIFT Code of the bank: BKCHCNBJ970
Address of the bank: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha 410083, China
Remark: (1) In the REMARK part, please write down your conference acronym (HPCC 2013, or TSP 2013, or IntelNet 2013, or FHC 2013, or EMCA 2013, or ESCAPE 2013, or HPTC 2013, or NOPE 2013, or EUC 2013, or MMASN 2013, or IOTC 2013, or DMIoT 2013), paper ID, registrant’s name, member number of IEEE Computer Society (if applicable), and student ID number (if applicable). In addition, please also send the above information through email to our registration chair, Ms. Guihua Duan(). (2)In order to identify your bank transfer to our Central South University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to Zhangjiajie.Conf.email@example.com. (3) Ms. Guihua Duan will send a confirmation email to you when your registration fee is successfully received.
● Payment by banking service: mainly for registrants in the Mainland China. 您可以通过银行汇款 (in Chinese).
注意：对于“大会作者注册”，请务必标注“HPCC 2013”或“EUC 2013”字样、论文编号、以及注册人姓名；对于“研讨会作者注册”，请务必标注研讨会缩写（TSP 2013, or IntelNet 2013, or FHC 2013, or EMCA 2013, or ESCAPE 2013, or HPTC 2013, or NOPE 2013, or MMASN 2013, or IOTC 2013, or DMIoT 2013）、论文编号、以及注册人姓名；对于“与会者注册”，请务必要标注“HPCC 2013”或“EUC 2013”字样、注册人所在单位、以及注册人姓名。
●为方便确认您的银行汇款，请务必将银行给您的回单扫描发送至：Zhangjiajie.Conf.firstname.lastname@example.org (In order to identify your bank transfer to our Central South University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to Zhangjiajie.Conf.email@example.com.)
you need any help with the registration process, please feel free to contact
the registration chair, Ms. Guihua Duan: