The registration for the ISPEC 2016 main conference and its associated symposiums/workshops has been opened. Please make your registration as soon as possible in order to save money.
General Registration Information
● There are three types of conference registration available (see Table 1).
● For each type of registration, there are two rates. The early registration fee is applied if you register by the early registration deadline of September 20, 2016. The late/on-site registration fee is applied if you register after the early registration deadline.
● All the main conference papers and the symposium/workshop papers will be published in several volumes of Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (indexed by EI Compendex). In the following, the registration fee, the registration deadline, etc, are applicable to both the main conference papers and the symposium/workshop papers.
NOTE: At least one author of each accepted paper must register using the author registration rate of either the Main Conference Paper Registration or the Symposium / Workshop Paper Registration to ensure that the paper will be included in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science conference proceedings. The author registration fee must be received by the special author registration deadline of September 30, 2016. If the registration fee is not received by this date, the paper will not be included in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science conference proceedings.
Table 1: Three Types of Conference Registration
● Payment of a registration fee covers the cost to attend the main conference and all symposium/workshop sessions, breakfasts, coffee breaks, conference reception and banquet, and all lunches and dinners during the conference. In addition, each registrant will receive a copy of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science conference proceedings in WebPub.
● The registration fee in the above table is the net amount of money to be paid by the registrant to the conference. The registrant is also responsible for paying any service charges due to banking services.
● Authors of the main conference papers are allowed up to 14 pages for a paper that will appear in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science conference proceedings. Up to 6 additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$50 or RMB￥335 per page.
● Authors of all symposiums/workshops are allowed up to 10 pages for a paper without the overlength pages charge that will appear in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science conference proceedings. Up to 4 additional pages may be purchased at a rate of USD$50 or RMB¥335 per page.
● For "Student Registration", the student (the registrant) must be the first author of the registered paper, and the student must be currently a full time student in a university or an institute. When making the registration, it is required for the student to email the scanned copy of a valid student ID card to email@example.com .
● “Paper ID” is the number assigned to your submitted paper by the EasyChair paper submission system.
● You must register through PAYPAL or BANK TRANSFER. Please check “Payment Information” section for more information.
● You can contact the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu at regarding invitation letters of conference participation after you have paid the registration fee. We can only provide such letters once your registration fee has been paid. The letters will be provided to you by the local arrangements chair from China. Invitation letters will be issued only to the authors outside the Mainland China.
● Receipt/invoice of the registration fee and the conference proceedings (in WebPub) will be available at the conference venue. We will not send you receipt/invoice/conference proceedings through postal service after the conference.
● This note is for authors from the Mainland China regarding the invoice of the registration fee: 我们收到注册费后，会先将发票开好。因此，当你交纳注册费后，请务必给大会注册主席刘嫔老师写封邮件（），邮件上除了写明论文编号、作者等信息以外，另外还请写清楚有关开具发票的信息：是开单位还是开个人还是两者都要开，如单位为“中南大学”，个人为“刘嫔”，如果单位个人都要开则是“中南大学刘嫔”；也请指明发票上的项目是写“会务费”、“会议费”或者“会议注册费”（如果不指明，我们会统一开具“会议注册费”。
All requests for refunds must be received before September 30, 2016. No refunds will be allowed after this date. There will be a USD$100 or RMB¥670 service charge for all refunds. Please send a cancellation request to the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu at , using the same email address with which you sent the scanned copy of your registration form.
Please make your registration using either of the following payment methods:
● Payment by PayPal: mainly for registrants outside the Mainland China.
Please make your registration using PayPal transfer with credit/debit card or savings account on our website.
● Payment by Bank Transfer: registrants outside the Mainland China, and payment can ONLY be in US dollars: Please transfer your registration fee to the following banking account:
Account Name: Central South University
Account No: 584657350276
Name of the bank where the account has been opened: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha, China
SWIFT Code of the bank: BKCHCNBJ970
Address of the bank: Central South University Branch Bank, Bank of China, Changsha 410083, China
Remark: (1) In the REMARK part, please write down your conference acronym (ISPEC 2016), paper ID, registrant’s name, and student ID number (if applicable). In addition, please also send the above information through email to our registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu (). (2)In order to identify your bank transfer to our Central South University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (3) Ms. Pin Liu will send a confirmation email to you when your registration fee is successfully received.
● Payment by Banking Service: mainly for registrants in the Mainland China. 您可以通过银行汇款 (in Chinese).
注意：对于“论文作者注册”，请务必标注“ISPEC 2016”字样、论文编号、注册人姓名、以及学生证号码（如果是以学生身份注册的话）；对于“没有论文的与会者注册”，请务必要标注“ISPEC 2016”字样、注册人所在单位、注册人姓名、以及学生证号码（如果是以学生身份注册的话）。为方便确认您的银行汇款，请务必将银行给您的回单扫描发送至：email@example.com (In order to identify your bank transfer to our Central South University bank account easier, please make sure to scan the receipt from your bank and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org).
you need any help with the registration process, please feel free to contact
the registration chair, Ms. Pin Liu: