The IEEE PRDC 2015 webpub is now ready. The conference attendees are welcome to download the conference papers through the link:
user name: prdc15
The accepted papers from this conference will be published by IEEE CPS (indexed by EI Compendex).
Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be published in several SCI & EI indexed special issues (confirmed):
(1) Information Sciences - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 3.893)
(2) Future Generation Computer Systems - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 2.639)
(3) Mobile Information Systems - Hindawi (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 1.789)
(4)Computers and Electrical Engineering - Elsevier (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.992)
(5) Concurrency & Computation: Practice & Experience - Wiley (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.784)
(6) IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (SCI&EI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.191)
(7) IEEE Transactions on Big Data (EI Indexed)
*(8) International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) - INDERSCIENCE (EI Indexed)
*(9) International Journal of Embedded Systems (IJES) - INDERSCIENCE (EI Indexed)
*(10) International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (IJHPCN) - INDERSCIENCE (EI Indexed)
*The conference will invite some authors whose papers are accepted by the conference to publish their improved papers directly in these EI-indexed journal special issues, which will NOT appear in the conference proceedings. Invited authors will get such invitations sooner after they get author notifications from the conference.